The reasons I love this are…
1) His undies are a colour I called Fire Engine Red. They’re fitted perfectly to support where needed and the waistband is silky soft yet supportive too. Flattering and comfortable.
2) The robe itself is made from 100% cotton which has been satinised (they treat the fibres to make them slightly shiny) I love this process. It makes the robe have a heritage feel. A throwback to Henley Regatta boating blazers, it reminds me of cricket on the village green and regimental ties.
3) Can you see the killer seam on the back neck. It creates a chevron. That’s what luxury is. That attention to detail.
4) I called the fabric for the robe Flash Harry. Why? Because it’s a bit louder than some in our collection and because Flash is a village in the Staffordshire Moorlands about 2 miles from our office. It’s perfect.
5) It’s just something slightly formal that should be worn in the most casual of ways. I’ve always loved that. A juxtaposition in design. Mix up punk with Laura Ashley. Mix up baseball boots and frocks. Mix up stunning boating blazer stripes and wear it like a rag after the shower. Do it. It’s perfect. Deb Price at british-boxers.com